Five portions of Pure Vegan Stuffed Tomato with Quinoa
Tomato: 150g/ piece
- Vegan corn steak 50g
- Zucchini 40g
- Pumpkin 30g
- Cooked Corn 20g
- Mushroom 20g
- Quinoa 50g
- Half piece of vegan cheese (About 10g)
- Nutrition yeast 15g
- Avocado 50g
- Soya cream 10g
Sauce: Tomato sauce made by the inner pulp of tomatoes with vegan soy cream (or soy yogurt)
Spices: Dry basil and thyme; pepper; olive oil and salt
1. Slice a bit off the top of tomatoes, scooping out the inner pulp of tomatoes, which will be used to make the tomato sauce
2. Cut all stuffing in to small pieces (0.5x0.5cm squares)
3. Preheat the oven at 220°c, bake tomatoes for 10 minutes (to soften the surface)
4. Stir-fry all stuffing (without avocado) in olive oil with spices until soft (about 10 minutes, add some water if it is too dry)
5. Boil quinoa for 10 minutes and marinated it with salt, rice vinegar, salt and olive oil. Mix cooked stuffing with quinoa.
6. Put the stuffing into baked tomatoes (without avocado), put vegan cheese on the top of stuffing and bake 5 tomatoes for 10-15 minutes.
7. Take stuffed tomatoes out of the oven and put avocado on them.
8. Stir-fry the inner pulp of tomatoes for 10 minutes and add soya cream and few salt
9. Dress the plate with the tomato-soya sauce.
10. Enjoy it!
More recipes of pure vegan cooking and baking: Pure diet recipes