Aktualizace: 21. zář 2020
Today, in 2019, have you noticed the climate change? At the end of June, in Mexico during the midsummer, a hailstorm suddenly came, left two meters of ice. Do you know that polar bears are losing their homes; humans have been creating too much disposable waste, which Earth cannot digest anymore. Nowadays, we are facing ocean pollutions, air pollutions, deforestation, and nature disasters and so on. There is a saying: every time you spend money, you are voting for what kind of world you want to live in. Are you voting for a better one or worse? Are you aware of it?
Human being system is akin to a small version of Earth. The human body has 366 major acupuncture points, akin to three hundred and sixty-five days a year. The body of an adult human being is 60% water, and water makes up about 71% of the Earth's surface, while the other 29% consists of continents and islands. Human being has five main organs (liver, heart, kidney, lung, spleen); the nature has five elements (gold, wood, water, fire, earth). Human being has blood and bones; it is similar to Earth, which has rivers and mountains.
Now Earth is “ill”, so are human beings. More and more people suffer from physical diseases: obesity, hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, cancer, and stroke; and psychological diseases: depression, anxiety, schizophrenia. Humans, like Earth, have been accumulating a lot of garbage, pollutions, and poisons in themselves. One of the resources of these problems comes from food.
There was a news, telling that a mother after gave birth to her baby, she was often angry and complaining. Her baby after drank her milk died because the milk was poisoned from negative energies. Have you ever thought about whether meat is really healthy or poisonous? Do you know when animals are killed; they fear, struggle, hate and are so angry? Can you imagine how many toxins are accumulated in meat? Eating meat accumulates negatives energies in our human body and eventually will harm our health.
On the other side, in the animal husbandry, it is hard to count how many drugs and chemicals are used in animals, such as sedatives, antibiotics, hormones, nitrates etc., meanwhile, animals suffers from different kind of diseases. A vegetarian doctor once said: When we are eating, it will be really a good thing if we do not need to worry about what kind of disease we are eating.
In Israel, there is a vegetarian village. Residents say that in order to maintain a long-lasting, healthy and meaningful lifestyle, we can only put noble food into our body. Dr. Colin Campbell also mentions in the book "China Study" that zero animal products consumption is the best diet for the human body. As the science continues to prove that, the plant-based diet is associated with lowering the risk of diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, and obesity. Therefore, in UK and Israel, the insurance companies have already launched a discount policy of health insurance for vegetarians.
Arthur Schopenhauer said:
Health so far outweighs all external goods; a healthy beggar is truly more fortunate than a king in poor health.
Francis Bacon once said:
A healthy body is a living room for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
There is only one earth, and there is only one body we have. Every bite you eat is voting for your own health. Pure diet is the starting point for improving your health and stops your body from accumulating poisons and pollutions, and keeps the body away from pain and disease.
More information about Pure diet and recipes, please check our other blogs: https://www.purelifepraha.com/news
Thank you for your reading